Waist Circumference Less Than Half Your Height
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free newsletter at https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and receive recipes developed by the NF staff that will fuel your fitness goals.
DESCRIPTION: Waist-to-height ratio may be a better predictor of disease than body mass index. The relationship between meat consumption and weight gain was covered in yesterday's video-of-the-day (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/cattlemens-associa along with a response from the meat industry: Cattlemen's Association Has Beef With Study (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/cattlemens-associa I have about a dozen other videos on body fat (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/body-fat/) and hundreds of videos on a thousand other topics (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/).
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/keep-your-waist-ci and he'll try to answer it!
Image Credit: InvictaHOG; BotMultichillT; and Richard2902 via Wikimedia Commons.
• Subscribe: https://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• NEW BOOK - How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast: https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/