Type 1 Diabetes Treatment: A Plant-Based Diet
Is it possible to reverse type 1 diabetes if caught early enough?
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free newsletter to receive our fasting infographic that covers the latest research on the risks and benefits of different types of fasting: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
I first mentioned the new journal, International Journal of Disease Reversal and Prevention, in my previous video Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Lupus (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/anti-inflammatory- Download the journal for free at http://www.IJDRP.org and subscribe to the companion digest at http://diseasereversaldigest.com .
To date all I’ve had are videos on preventing type 1 diabetes in the first place:
• Does Paratuberculosis in Meat Trigger Type 1 Diabetes? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/does-paratubercul
• Does Paratuberculosis in Milk Trigger Type 1 Diabetes? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/does-paratubercul
• Meat Consumption and the Development of Type 1 Diabetes (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/Meat-Consumption-
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/type-1-diabetes-tr and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/type-1-diabetes-t You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscr....iption_center?add_us
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then "Subtitles/CC." Do you have feedback about the translations in this video? Please share it here along with the title of the video and language: https://nutritionfacts.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org