Treating Ulcerative Colitis with Diet
If the avoidance of sulfur-rich proteins and food additives can help prevent inflammatory bowel disease, might similar dietary changes help prevent relapses of ulcerative colitis?
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free newsletter to receive our fasting infographic that covers the latest research on the risks and benefits of different types of fasting: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
I’ve previously covered UC in Preventing Ulcerative Colitis with Diet (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/preventing-ulcerat and Bowel Wars: Hydrogen Sulfide vs. Butyrate (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/bowel-wars-hydroge More on this epid fermentation battle in our gut in Stool pH and Colon Cancer (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/stool-ph-and-colon
More on inflammatory bowel in:
• Titanium Dioxide & Inflammatory Bowel Disease (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/titanium-dioxide-i
• Preventing Crohn’s Disease With Diet (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/preventing-crohns-
• Dietary Treatment of Crohn’s Disease (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/achieving-remissio
Is the concept of sulfur-rich proteins new to you? Check out Starving Cancer with Methionine Restriction (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/starving-cancer-wi and Methionine Restriction as a Life Extension Strategy (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/methionine-restric
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/treating-ulcerativ and he'll try to answer it!
Image Credit: MichaelFrancisco via Flickr.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/
• How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/how....-to-survive-a-pandem
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/