The Role of Vitamin C in the Treatment of Terminal Cancer
What can we conclude about the role of IV vitamin C after 33 years of trials involving at least 1,600 patients?
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free newsletter to receive our fasting infographic that covers the latest research on the risks and benefits of different types of fasting: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
If you missed the first two videos in this series, for the complete saga, see Intravenous Vitamin C for Terminal Cancer Patients (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/intravenous-vitami and Vitamin C Supplements for Terminal Cancer Patients (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/vitamin-c-suppleme
I discuss the conundrum of what do to about funding research of non-patentable natural treatments in Plants as Intellectual Property – Patently Wrong? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/plants-as-intellec On one hand, we want therapies to be accessible, but if no one profits off of it, who’s going to fund the necessary research?
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/the-role-of-vitami and he'll try to answer it!
Image Credit: Wendy via Flickr.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/
• How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/how....-to-survive-a-pandem
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/