The Role of Pesticides and Pollution in Autism
The effects of smoking, pesticides, vaccine mercury, and air pollution on autistic spectrum disorder risk.
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free newsletter to receive our fasting infographic that covers the latest research on the risks and benefits of different types of fasting: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
First of all, Is Autism Really on the Rise? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/Is-Autism-really-o That was the topic of my last video. What can we do about air pollution other than moving to someplace with cleaner air? You’d be surprised. Check out my video Best Food to Counter the Effects of Air Pollution (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/best-food-to-count What can we do about pesticide exposure? Those most at risk are those exposed occupationally, but I do have some videos on cutting down on pesticide residue exposure:
• Are Organic Foods More Nutritious? (https://nutrititionfacts.org/v....ideo/Are-Organic-Foo
• Are Organic Foods Safer? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/are-organic-foods
• How to Make Your Own Fruit and Vegetable Wash (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/How-to-make-your-
• Are Organic Foods Healthier? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/Are-Organic-Foods
• Are the Benefits of Organic Food Underrated or Overrated? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/are-the-benefits-
• Is Monstanto’s Roundup Pesticide Glyphosate Safe? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/are-the-benefits-
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/the-role-of-pestic and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/the-role-of-pestic. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscr....iption_center?add_us
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then "Subtitles/CC."
Do you have feedback about the translations in this video? Please share it here along with the title of the video and language: https://nutritionfacts.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
To view the subtitles in transcript format, click on the ellipsis button below the video, choose "Open transcript", and select the language you'd like to view them in.
Image credit: JC Gellidon / Unsplash
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/
• How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/how....-to-survive-a-pandem
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/