The How Not to Diet Cookbook Is Out Now!
I'm thrilled to announce that The How Not to Diet Cookbook is now out in stores... just in time for your holiday gift list! If you have my first one, The How Not to Die Cookbook, you'll recognize the one-and-only Robin Robertson joined me again to develop more than a hundred whole food, plant-based recipes inspired by cuisines around the world.
Here's a tiny sample of what's in my new cookbook:
-Red Bean and Butternut Caldo Verde
-Thai Green Papaya Salad
-Zucchini Linguini with Mushroom-Lentil Bolognese
-Black Forest Chia Pudding
Not only is every recipe health-promoting, but every ingredient of every recipe is healthful. All recipes are composed of 100% Green-Light ingredients.
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free e-newsletter and receive a recipe from Dr. Greger's brand-new cookbook, The How Not to Diet Cookbook: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then "Subtitles/CC." Do you have feedback about the translations in this video? Please share it here along with the title of the video and language: https://nutritionfacts.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org