The Best Food for Fibroids
Women with uterine fibroids should consider adding green tea to their daily diet, as a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled interventional trial suggests is may help as well as surgery.
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org for free and receive a copy of the preface for Dr. Greger’s new book, How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe. Support NutritionFacts.org with a donation at http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate.
More on diet in general in my last video, The Best Diet for Fibroids (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/the-best-diet-for-
For more remarkable studies on what individual foods can do for women’s health, see:
• Flax Seeds for Breast Pain (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/flax-seeds-for-br
• Fennel Seeds for Menstrual Cramps and PMS (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/fennel-seeds-for-
• Benefits of Ginger for Menstrual Cramps (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/benefits-of-ginge
• Is Soy Healthy for Breast Cancer Survivors? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/Is-Soy-Healthy-fo
Tons of other videos on green tea. And on men’s health too. See, for example Preventing Prostate Cancer with Green Tea (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/preventing-prosta and Treating Prostate Cancer with Green Tea (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/treating-prostate
My latest before this was Natural Treatment for Acne and Fungal Infections (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/Natural-Treatment
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/the-best-food-for- and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/the-best-food-for-. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscr....iption_center?add_us
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then "Subtitles/CC."
Do you have feedback about the translations in this video? Please share it here along with the title of the video and language: https://nutritionfacts.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
To view the subtitles in transcript format, click on the ellipsis button below the video, choose "Open transcript", and select the language you'd like to view them in.
Image credit: Kristina DeMuth
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/
• How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/how....-to-survive-a-pandem
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/