SunButter Tagalongs // vegan, gluten-free, paleo
FULL POST: https://www.feastingonfruit.co....m/sunbutter-tagalong
Sponsored by SunButter!
* 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil
* 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup
* 1 cup (120g) almond flour
* 1/4 cup (30g) coconut flour
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/3 cup SunButter (any variety works, but I used the No-Sugar Added)
* 1 cup (180g) dark chocolate chips, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
3. Add the flours, baking powder, and salt.
4. Mix to form a sticky dough.
5. Roll into balls, flatten into cookies, use a teaspoon to create an indentation in the center of each cookie.
6. Bake for 12-14 minutes at 350ºF until golden brown.
7. Cool completely.
8. Spoon a dollop of SunButter into the center of each cookie.
9. Freeze until the SunButter is firm.
10. Coat in melted chocolate. Chill until set.
11. Eat! Keep leftovers n the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.
vanilla extract: https://amzn.to/2P3260J
coconut flour: https://amzn.to/30aF2GR
almond flour: https://amzn.to/2HKZEtp
dark chocolate: https://amzn.to/2vaFF4y