Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles // vegan + date-sweetened
1/2 cup pumpkin purée
8oz vegan cream cheese
1/4 cup Natural SunButter
1/2 cup (100g or about 6) pitted medjool dates
6 tbsp coconut flour
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1. In a food processor combine dates, pumpkin, cream cheese, and SunButter.
2. Process until dates are completely broke down and mixture is smooth.
3. Add the flour and spice.
4. Process again until well combined.
5. Scoop or roll into balls. Freeze for 1-2 hours.
6. Melt the dark chocolate chips.
7. Dip/coat each ball in dark chocolate, and refrigerate until chocolate is set.
8. Enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge.