Potassium and Autoimmune Disease
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free newsletter at https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and receive recipes developed by the NF staff that will fuel your fitness goals.
DESCRIPTION: Plant-based diets appear to decrease inflammation via a variety of mechanisms, including boosting our adrenal gland function due to the consumption of potassium rich foods. This is the third of my three video series on potassium this year. Check out Wednesday's 98% of American Diets Potassium Deficient (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/98-of-american-die and yesterday's NutritionFacts.org video-of-the-day Preventing Strokes with Diet (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/preventing-strokes I've got a few other arthritis videos, including Preventing Arthritis (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/preventing-arthrit and Diet & Rheumatoid Arthritis (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/diet-rheumatoid-ar Eating healthy doesn't improve everyone's joint pain, but as with all nontoxic treatment modalities, they should always be tried first.
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/potassium-and-auto and he'll try to answer it!
Image Credit: James Heilman, MD via Wikimedia.
• Subscribe: https://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• NEW BOOK - How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast: https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/