Podcast: Strokes and Diet: Part 4
There are ways that vegetarians can prevent stroke risk. Today we have the final episode in our series on stroke and diet.
This episode features audio from How to Test for Functional Vitamin B12 Deficiency (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/how-to-test-for-f Should Vegetarians Take Creatine to Normalize Homocysteine? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/should-vegetarian and The Efficacy and Safety of Creatine for High Homocysteine (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/the-efficacy-and- Visit the video pages for all sources and doctor's notes related to this podcast.
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free e-newsletter and receive a recipe from Dr. Greger's brand-new cookbook, The How Not to Diet Cookbook: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org