Podcast: Strokes and Diet: Part 3
We continue our investigation on stroke risk and a plant-based diet. Today, it’s part 3 in our 4 part series on strokes.
This episode features audio from Vegetarians and Stroke Risk Factors—Saturated Fat? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/vegetarians-and-s Vegetarians and Stroke Risk Factors—Animal Protein? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/vegetarians-and-s and Vegetarians and Stroke Risk Factors—Vitamin B12 & Homocysteine? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/vegetarians-and-s Visit the video pages for all sources and doctor's notes related to this podcast.
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free e-newsletter and receive a recipe from Dr. Greger's brand-new cookbook, The How Not to Diet Cookbook: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org