Podcast: Nutrition Facts Grab Bag 16
If you’ve ever wondered about the role of epigenetics in the obesity debate, the health benefits of spending time in nature and the health effects of quinoa, this episode is for you.
This episode features audio from The Role of Epigenetics in the Obesity Epidemic (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/the-role-of-epige Benefits of Quinoa for Lowering Triglycerides (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/benefits-of-quino and Are There Health Benefits of Spending Time in Nature? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/are-there-health- Visit the video pages for all sources and doctor's notes related to this podcast.
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free e-newsletter and receive a recipe from Dr. Greger's brand-new cookbook, The How Not to Diet Cookbook: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org