Podcast: COVID-19 Series: How to Avoid COVID-19?
Today we look at the transmission of the coronavirus and the length of time it can survive on surfaces like paper.
Did you know we have a podcast? We are experimenting with posting them to YouTube every week, but you can also subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts. -NF Team
This episode features audio from How to Avoid COVID-19: https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/how-to-avoid-covi Visit the video page for all sources and doctor's notes related to this podcast.
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free e-newsletter and receive a recipe from Dr. Greger's brand-new cookbook, The How Not to Diet Cookbook: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org