Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes // vegan + grain-free
FULL POST: https://feastingonfruit.com/pe....ppermint-mocha-cupca
* 1 cup pitted medjool dates
* 1 cup brewed coffee (make it strong!)
* 1/2 cup SunButter
* 1 tsp peppermint extract
* 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
* 1/4 cup coconut flour
* 1/4 cup tapioca starch
* 1/4 cup cocoa powder
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1 batch vegan chocolate frosting
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Blend the dates with coffee, apple cider vinegar, and peppermint extract (or oil) until smooth.
3. Transfer to a bowl and stir in SunButter.
4. Add the flours, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk/stir until combined.
5. Scoop into a cupcake pan, filling each to the top (you should get 7-8 cupcakes depending on your pan).
6. Bake for 22-25 minutes at 350ºF until they bounce back when lightly pressed in the center.
7. Cool completely (even overnight) before frosting.
8. Frost, garnish, and eat!