Multivitamin supplements and breast cancer
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free e-newsletter and receive a recipe from Dr. Greger's brand-new cookbook, The How Not to Diet Cookbook: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
DESCRIPTION: New research suggests that multivitamin use may significantly increase the risk of breast cancer and prostate cancer. Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....os/multivitamin-supp and I'll try to answer it! Please feel free to post any ask-the-doctor type questions here in the comments section and I'd be happy to try to answer them. Be sure to check out the other videos on breast cancer (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/breast-cancer/). Also, there are 1,449 subjects (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/) covered in my other videos--please feel free to explore them!
Image Credit: gvictoria via Shutterstock and Bradley Stemke via Flickr.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org