Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes // vegan + grain-free
FULL POST: https://feastingonfruit.com/mi....ni-pumpkin-bundt-cak
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup almond butter
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsps pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup tapioca flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
1 cup powdered sugar
1-2 tbsp almond milk
Optional: a few drops red and yellow food coloring
2 dark chocolate peanut butter cups
Sprinkles for decorating
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Whisk together pumpkin, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
3. Add flours, spices, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
4. Divide into 4 greased mini bundt pans.
5. Bake for 30 minutes at 350ºF until golden on top and spring back when lightly pressed.
6. Cool completely.
7. Cut off excess cake with a bread knife to flatten the bottoms (bigger side) of each bundt cake. Use melted chocolate as the "glue" to stack into 2 pumpkins.
8. Whisk together powdered sugar and almond milk to make the glaze. Add food coloring if desired.
9. Drizzle glaze on top of the pumpkins, place a peanut butter cup in the top to make the stem, add sprinkles, and refrigerate until glaze is set.