How to Prevent Kidney Stones With Diet
Interventional studies support the population data that animal protein consumption appears to markedly increase the risk of kidney stones.
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org for free and receive a copy of the preface for Dr. Greger’s new book, How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
Making our urine more alkaline can help prevent the formation of kidney stones (and even dissolve uric acid stones). How can you tell the pH of your urine? See my video Testing Your Diet with Pee & Purple Cabbage (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/testing-your-diet-
Uric acid can also crystallize in our joints, but the good news is that there are natural treatments. See Gout Treatment with a Cherry on Top (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/gout-treatment-wit and Treating Gout with Cherry Juice (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/treating-gout-with
Kidney stones are just one more reason that Plant Protein is Preferable (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/plant-protein-pref
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/how-to-prevent-kid and he'll try to answer it!
Image Credit: Kempf EK via Wikimedia Commons.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/
• How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/how....-to-survive-a-pandem
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/