How to Prevent Fainting
Syncope (known as fainting) triggered by standing, strong emotions, or common phobias to blood, injections, and injuries can be easily prevented with a number of safe, simple, effective exercises.
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free newsletter to receive our fasting infographic that covers the latest research on the risks and benefits of different types of fasting: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
This is the final installment (for now!) of an extended video series I’ve done on water and proper hydration. Please check out the earlier videos if you’re interested:
• How Many Glasses of Water Should We Drink a Day? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/how-many-glasses-o
• Does a Drink Of Water Make Children Smarter? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/does-a-drink-of-wa
• Can Dehydration Affect Our Mood? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/can-dehydration-af
• Treating Dry Eye Disease with Diet: Just Add Water? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/treating-dry-eye-d
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/how-to-prevent-fai and he'll try to answer it!
Image Credit: The Clear Communication People via Flickr.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org