Homemade Boba Smoothies + Garden Tour (What We Eat in a Day Vlog)
Hang out with us for a day while we make some homemade boba, do some yard work plus dig into the best Thai food in Portland!
- OPEN FOR MORE + THE RECIPES -
⋇ IN THIS VIDEO ⋇
- Ful-Filled's Smoky Winter Vegetable Soup: https://bit.ly/Ful-Filled-Smoky-Vegetable-Soup
- Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-8552-8823-8891
- Vegan Calculator: https://vegancalculator.com/
- Subscribe to our email list: https://mailchi.mp/sweetsimplevegan/email
- Omerica Organic Plugs: https://bit.ly/Omerica-Organic
- Stainless Steel Straws: https://bit.ly/2yKm6So (Use SSVEGAN15 for a discount)
- Speckled Bowls: https://amzn.to/2VIcP6n
- Cinnamon Dalgona Coffee
1 tablespoon instant coffee
3/4-1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
1 tablespoon hot water
Unsweetened oat milk
- Mango Smoothie:
3 cups frozen mango
3 cups unsweetened oat milk
6 oz. vegan vanilla yogurt (we used Culina)
- Boba Recipe: https://www.thekitchn.com/how-....to-make-boba-and-bub
1/2 cup dried boba tapioca pearls (NOT quick-cooking boba)
4 1/2 cups water
1/2 cup sugar
1. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil over high heat in a saucepan. Once boiling, add the boba and stir gently until they begin floating to the top of the water. Turn the heat to medium and cook the boba for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove the pan from heat, cover, and let the pearls sit for another 12 to 15 minutes.
3. While the boba are cooking, bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil over high heat in a small pot. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup sugar until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
4. Once the boba have finished cooking, drain them and transfer them to a small bowl. Pour the sugar syrup over top until the boba are submerged. Let sit until the boba are room temperature, at least 15 minutes, or refrigerate until ready to use. Boba are best if used within a few hours of cooking, but will keep refrigerated for several days. The boba will gradually harden and become crunchy as they sit.
6. Make the smoothie (recipe below). Fill a large cup up with half of the boba, and then pour the smoothie over. Enjoy!
- Outro music by Chris' band: http://bit.ly/The-Fireside-Story
⋇ CONNECT WITH US ⋇
- recipe blog: http://bit.ly/SSV-Blog
- Jasmine http://bit.ly/SSV-IG
- Chris http://bit.ly/CC-IG
- facebook: http://bit.ly/SSV-Facebook
- Our vegan recipe ebook: http://bit.ly/Planting-Our-Roots
Hi, we're Jasmine and Chris! Each week we share a new video with vegan recipes, cooking challenges and lifestyle content about our life as a vegan couple in the PNW. We invite you to join us in making the world a sweeter place!
⋇ ABOUT OUR VIDEOS ⋇
- Cameras and products we use: https://www.amazon.com/shop/sweetsimplevegan
- Music: Epidemic Sounds and The Fireside Story http://bit.ly/The-Fireside-Story
- Endslate photos: https://www.instagram.com/chasingcheech/
This video is not sponsored and all opinions are our own. This video may also contain affiliate links, which simply means that we earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!