Herbal Tea Update: Rooibos & Nettle
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free e-newsletter and receive a recipe from Dr. Greger's brand-new cookbook, The How Not to Diet Cookbook: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
DESCRIPTION: Rooibos (red) tea may reduce stress levels by suppressing adrenal gland function. Nettle tea is mineral rich but may have estrogenic side-effects.
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video// and he'll try to answer it!
Image Credit: Jorge Rimblas, Tom Ellis, F. D. Richards, Leslie Seaton, JaBB, and Katherine via Flickr; and Richardelainechambers, Simrandeep, Theornamentalist, and Benedikt. Seidl via Wikimedia.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org