Good, Great, Bad, & Killer Fats
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free newsletter to receive our fasting infographic that covers the latest research on the risks and benefits of different types of fasting: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
DESCRIPTION: Avoiding trans fats doesn't just mean staying away from junk food. Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....os/good-great-bad-ki and I'll try to answer it! Please feel free to post any ask-the-doctor type questions here in the comments section and I'd be happy to try to answer them. And check out the other videos on fat (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/fat/). Also, there are 1,449 other subjects (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/) covered in the rest of my videos--please feel free to explore them as well!
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/
• How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/how....-to-survive-a-pandem
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/