Garden Variety Anti-Inflammation
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free e-newsletter and receive a recipe from Dr. Greger's brand-new cookbook, The How Not to Diet Cookbook: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
DESCRIPTION:The variety of fruit and vegetable consumption may decrease disease risk, independent of quantity. Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/garden-variety-ant Make sure to watch the "prequel" to this video, yesterday's video (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....os/apples-and-orange See EPIC Study (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/epic-study/) for an example of one of the studies that didn't show results as impressive as expected. For more on the anti-inflammatory nature of plant foods, see Anti-Inflammatory Antioxidants (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/anti-inflammatory- and Aspirin Levels in Plant Foods (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/aspirin-levels-in- For more on black pepper, see Is Black Pepper Bad For You? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/is-black-pepper-ba and for more on turmeric, see Oxalates in Cinnamon (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/oxalates-in-cinnam There are 13 other videos on spices (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/spices/) and hundreds of other videos on more than a thousand subjects (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/), so please check them out.
Image Credit: Rick Harris and Vladimir Morozov via Flickr, and Josiedraus via Wikimedia Commons.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org