Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free e-newsletter and receive a recipe from Dr. Greger's brand-new cookbook, The How Not to Diet Cookbook: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
DESCRIPTION: He who pays the piper calls the tune: studies funded by the dairy and soda industries appear to be more biased than even studies funded by drug companies. Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....os/food-industry-fun and I'll try to answer it! Please feel free to post any ask-the-doctor type questions here in the comments section and I'd be happy to try to answer them. Be sure to check out today's corresponding blog "Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board accused of making illegally deceptive claims," (http://nutritionfacts.org/blog..../2011/10/24/wisconsi as well as other the videos on industry influence (http://nutritionfacts.org/topi....cs/industry-influenc And don't forget, there are 1,449 subjects (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/) covered in my other videos--please feel free to explore them!
Image Credit: espensorvik / Flickr.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org