Flashback Friday: Is Organic Meat Less Carcinogenic?
Researchers tested 76 samples of different kinds of meat, both organic and conventional, for 33 different carcinogens.
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free newsletter to receive our fasting infographic that covers the latest research on the risks and benefits of different types of fasting: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
What about organic versus conventional produce? Check out:
• Are Organic Foods More Nutritious? (https://nutrititionfacts.org/v....ideo/Are-Organic-Foo
• Are Organic Foods Safer? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/are-organic-foods
• How to Make Your Own Fruit and Vegetable Wash (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/How-to-make-your-
• Are Organic Foods Healthier? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/Are-Organic-Foods
• Are the Benefits of Organic Food Underrated or Overrated? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/are-the-benefits-
• Is Monstanto’s Roundup Pesticide Glyphosate Safe? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/is-monsantos-roun
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/flashback-friday-i and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/flashback-friday- You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscr....iption_center?add_us
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
The original video aired on July 6th 2018.
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then "Subtitles/CC." Do you have feedback about the translations in this video? Please share it here along with the title of the video and language: https://nutritionfacts.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/
• How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/how....-to-survive-a-pandem
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/