Fast food: Do you want fries with that Lipitor?
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free e-newsletter and receive a recipe from Dr. Greger's brand-new cookbook, The How Not to Diet Cookbook: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
DESCRIPTION: Cardiologists suggest that cholesterol-lowering statin drugs be given out free with fast food meals. Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....os/fast-food-do-you- and I'll try to answer it! Please feel free to post any ask-the-doctor type questions here in the comments section and I'd be happy to try to answer them. Be sure to check out all the videos on heart disease (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/heart-disease/) and statins (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/statins/).
And check out my associated blog post "Generic Lipitor is not the answer to our heart disease epidemic." (http://nutritionfacts.org/blog..../2011/12/23/generic-
Image Credit: Damien du Toit / Flickr.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org