Egg cholesterol in the diet
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org for free and receive a copy of the preface for Dr. Greger’s new book, How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
DESCRIPTION: Cardiology experts warn that eating even a single egg a day may exceed the safe upper limit for cholesterol intake. Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....os/egg-cholesterol-i and I'll try to answer it! Check out my blog post "Bad Egg" (http://nutritionfacts.org/blog..../2011/08/31/bad-egg/ to help put egg consumption in context, and don't miss
Avoiding cholesterol is a no brainer (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/avoiding-cholester and Egg industry blind spot (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/egg-industry-blind for more misleading claims from the egg industry.
Image Credit: Andreas.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/
• How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/how....-to-survive-a-pandem
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/