Easy Vegan Thanksgiving Dinner in Under 2 HOURS!
Today I'm going to show you how to use the Google Home Mini to help you make a delicious Vegan Thanksgiving Feast, all in under 2 hours! This video is sponsored by the team at Google. #ad
✗ My NEW 60+ Recipe Ebook ➢ http://bit.ly/FromMyBowlEbook
✗ Cute V Tees ➢ http://bit.ly/FromMyBowlxVegetaryn
✗ My FREE Ebook, "Satisfying Salads" ➢ http://frommybowl.com/
Check out the Home Mini here: https://goo.gl/uCSeUq
IN THIS VIDEO
• Pumpkin Pie Recipe: http://frommybowl.com/pecan-pumpkin-custard-pie/
• Stovetop Stuffing Recipe: http://frommybowl.com/easy-vegan-stovetop-stuffing/
• Mashed Potatoes:
~2 lbs. Gold Potatoes, cut into cubes and peeled if desired
1 cup+ Unsweetened Plant Milk (I used Soy Milk)
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
1 tsp Salt
Add the cubed Potates to a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat and let simmer for 10 minutes, or until the Potatoes are fork tender. Drain the Potatoes, return them to the pot, and add the remaining ingredients, starting with only 1/2 cup of Plant Milk and adding more as necessary. Mash with either a hand masher or an electric mixer on low speed until the potatoes reach your desired consistency.
• Gravy: https://frommybowl.com/tahini-gravy/
• Tempeh "Cutlets":
1 cup Vegetable Broth
2 tbsp Tamari
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 tsp Liquid Smoke
1 tsp Poultry Seasoning
Add all Marinade ingredients to a medium bowl, stir well, the add in the Tempeh. Let sit for at least 10 minutes, then cook the tempeh and marinade over medium heat for 10-12 minutes, flipping occasionally. Broil at end if desired but if so, leave some liquid at the bottom of the pan so the tempeh does not stick to it.
• Vegan Thanksgiving Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playli....st?list=PLILI9TO44f1
• My Food Processor: http://amzn.to/2to9jwt
• My Pans: http://amzn.to/2hcroda
• Google Home Mini: https://store.google.com/us/pr....oduct/google_home_mi
TO EFFICIENTLY MAKE THIS IN 2 HOURS...
1. Make Pumpkin Pie
*Toast Bread Cubes for Stuffing in Oven while oven is preheating
2. Boil Mashed Potatoes
3. Marinate the Tempeh
4. Make Tahini Gravy
5. Finish the Mashed Potatoes
6. Make Stovetop Stuffing
7. While Stuffing sits, make the Tempeh "Cutlets"
8. Broil the Stuffing and Tempeh together to finish (optional)
CONNECT WITH ME
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/FMBInstagram
• Recipe Blog: http://bit.ly/FromMyBowl
• Pinterest: http://bit.ly/FMBPinterest
• Facebook: http://bit.ly/FMBFacebook
• Vegan Meal Planner: http://bit.ly/plantmealplanner
• My Favorite Vegan Recipe Books: http://bit.ly/1N3OL5b
• Get Affordable Online Groceries + 25% off Your First Thrive Market Order: http://go.thrv.me/SH4b8
•5% Off Your iHerb Order: http://iherb.com/?rcode=BOW1780 (use code BOW1780)
• For Business Inquiries: Caitlin@FromMyBowl.com
• All Other Questions: http://FromMyBowl.Tumblr.com/
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging - http://amzn.to/2su7rFR
For Photography + Recipes - http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d
• Software: Final Cut Pro
• Music: Happy Strummin by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) Artist -- http://audionautix.com/
This video is sponsored by Google.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!