Double Chocolate Banana Bread // vegan + gluten-free
FULL POST: https://feastingonfruit.com/ve....gan-chocolate-banana
2-3 bananas, mashed (~200g)
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup nut/seed butter
3/4 cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup gluten-free flour (or all purpose/spelt if not GF)
2/3 cup cocoa powder
2 tsps baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Whisk together mashed bananas, coconut sugar, SunButter, almond milk, and vanilla.
3. Add the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips (reserve a few for on top).
5. Pour into a lined loaf pan. Add some extra chocolate chips on top.
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes at 350ºF. The center should feel firm to the touch when it’s done (or use the toothpick test).
7. Cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing.