Does Oil Pulling Help With Cancer?
What evidence exists to suggest oil pulling can effectively treat serious diseases such as paralysis, meningitis, cancer, and AIDS?
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free newsletter to receive our fasting infographic that covers the latest research on the risks and benefits of different types of fasting: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
This is the first in a 4-part series on oil pulling. Stay tuned for:
• Oil Pulling Benefits for Plaque and Gingivitis (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/Oil-Pulling-Benef
• Oil Pulling for Teeth Whitening and Bad Breath Tested (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/Oil-Pulling-for-Te
• The Risks of Oil Pulling (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/the-risks-of-oil-p
People kept asking me about oil pulling and so I decided to delve into it. What other health topics, nutrition-related or not, do you want me to take on?
Why did I say not to swallow coconut oil? See:
Does Coconut Oil Clog Arteries? (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/does-coconut-oil-
Coconut Oil and the Boost in HDL “Good” Cholesterol (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/Coconut-Oil-and-th
What About Coconuts, Coconut Milk, and Coconut Oil MCTs? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/What-About-Coconut
What can one do for cancer? Check out my overview video How Not to Die from Cancer (https://nutritionfacts.org/vid....eo/how-not-to-die-fr
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/does-oil-pulling-h and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/does-oil-pulling-h. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscr....iption_center?add_us
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then "Subtitles/CC."
Do you have feedback about the translations in this video? Please share it here along with the title of the video and language: https://nutritionfacts.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
To view the subtitles in transcript format, click on the ellipsis button below the video, choose "Open transcript", and select the language you'd like to view them in.
Icons created by Vladimir Belochkin, Alessandro Suraci, Daniel Polshin, Hopkins and M. Turan Ercan from The Noun Project.
Image credit: Andreas Levers / flickr
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org