Do Mobile Phones Affect Brain Function?
The World Health Organization concluded that cell phone radiation may cause brain tumors, but what about effects on cognitive function?
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free newsletter to receive our fasting infographic that covers the latest research on the risks and benefits of different types of fasting: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
This video is one of an extended one series on cell phone impacts. See the others that have already gone up here:
• Does Cell Phone Radiation Cause Cancer? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/Does-Cell-Phone-Ra
• Cell Phone Brain Tumor Risk? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/Cell-Phone-Brain-T
• Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/do-cell-phones-cau
• Do Cell Phones Lower Sperm Counts (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/do-cell-phones-low
• Does Laptop WiFi Lower Sperm Counts (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/Does-Laptop-WiFi-L
Speaking of conflicts of interests and political maneuvering, did you see my last two videos on cannabis? If not, here are the links:
• Does Marijuana Cause Permanent Brain Damage in Teens? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/Does-Marijuana-Cau
• Does Marijuana Cause Permanent Brain Damage in Adults? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/Does-Marijuana-Cau
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/do-mobile-phones-a and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/do-mobile-phones-a. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscr....iption_center?add_us
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then "Subtitles/CC."
Do you have feedback about the translations in this video? Please share it here along with the title of the video and language: https://nutritionfacts.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
To view the subtitles in transcript format, click on the ellipsis button below the video, choose "Open transcript", and select the language you'd like to view them in.
Image credit: Rahul Chakraborty / Unsplash
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/
• How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/how....-to-survive-a-pandem
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/