Diet vs. Exercise for Weight Loss
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org for free and receive a copy of the preface for Dr. Greger’s new book, How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
DESCRIPTION: When asked whether food and beverage consumption or physical activity was more important, the majority of people get the answer wrong. This will look familiar to those who've seen my 2012 presentation, either live or vicariously at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/uprooting-the-lead Tomorrow I cover the wild finding about meat and weight gain (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/meat-and-weight-ga Note the caloric expenditure equivalencies I present here are assuming no dietary compensation--something seen quite dramatically, for example, in nut consumption (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/testing-the-dietar Given how hard it is to work off food, let's make our calories count by choosing the most nutrient dense foods. Calculating Your Health (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/calculate-your-hea may be a good place to start.
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/diet-or-exercise-w and he'll try to answer it!
Image Credit: Evan-Amos via Wikimedia Commons; Mike Baird via Flickr; NOAA; and Luan.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/
• How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/how....-to-survive-a-pandem
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/