Diet Soda and Preterm Birth
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free e-newsletter and receive a recipe from Dr. Greger's brand-new cookbook, The How Not to Diet Cookbook: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
DESCRIPTION: Aspartame may be the reason that diet soda consumption during pregnancy has been linked to premature birth. Folks may also be interested in yesterday's NutritionFacts.org video-of-the-day Aspartame-Induced Fibromyalgia (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/aspartame-induced- Regular soda may not be a good idea either. High fructose corn syrup may contain mercury (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/mercury-in-corn-sy and it's no good for our kids either (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/diet-hyperactivity See Food Industry Funding Effect (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/food-industry-fund for a discussion of how studies funded by soft drink corporations may be biased. I've got 32 other videos on pregnancy (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/pregnancy/) and hundreds of videos on a thousand other topics (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/).
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/diet-soda-and-pret and he'll try to answer it!
Image Credit: NCI Visuals Online; Phil Are Go!; and Jim Forest via Flickr.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org