Chocolate Chip Mug Cookies // vegan, gluten-free, oil-free
FULL POST: https://www.feastingonfruit.co....m/chocolate-chip-mug
* 1/2 cup (60g) oat flour
* 1/2 cup (125g) No-Sugar Added SunButter
* 1/4 cup (35g) coconut sugar
* 1/4 cup (60g) almond milk
* 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/3 cup (55g) chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Whisk together SunButter, coconut sugar, almond milk, vanilla, and salt.
3. Add oat flour and baking powder. Mix to combine.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Divide between two greased jars or ramekins.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden around the top edges.
7. Cool briefly, top with ice cream, and eat!
vanilla extract: https://amzn.to/2P3260J
oat flour: https://amzn.to/3hEvDMI
coconut sugar: https://amzn.to/3d1U2bK
dark chocolate chips: https://amzn.to/2JyZOn5