Breast cancer prevention: which mushroom is best?
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org's free newsletter to receive our fasting infographic that covers the latest research on the risks and benefits of different types of fasting: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
DESCRIPTION: Woodear, crimini, oyster, Italian brown, enoki, button, stuffing, shiitake, chanterelle, and Portobello mushrooms were compared to see which was best at inhibiting aromatase enzyme activity. Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....os/breast-cancer-pre and I'll try to answer it! Please feel free to post any ask-the-doctor type questions here in the comments section and I'd be happy to try to answer them. Be sure to check out the other videos on breast cancer (http://nutritionfacts.org/?s=breast+cancer). Also, there are 1,449 subjects (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/) covered in my other videos--please feel free to explore them!
Image Credit: Mushroom Council; Wildman Steve Brill; perfection.com.au; alibaba.com;faqs.org; and ifood.tv
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/
• How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/how....-to-survive-a-pandem
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/