Best Food for Lead Poisoning - Garlic
The benefits of garlic powder for treating mild-to-moderate lead poisoning.
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org for free and receive a copy of the preface for Dr. Greger’s new book, How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
Isn’t that amazing?! I’m sorry it took me so long to discover that study. As I said in the video, thanks to your support, and our amazing staff and volunteers hopefully such landmark studies won’t fall through the cracks in the future. If you want to be a part of unearthing and spreading this research to the world you can donate to the 501c3 nonprofit organization that runs NutritionFacts.org by clicking Donate above or going directly to https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/
For the big build-up to this, check out the other videos in this series on not getting exposed to lead in the first place:
• How the Lead Paint Industry Got Away With It (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/How-the-Lead-Paint
• Lead in Drinking Water (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/lead-in-drinking-w
• How the Leaded Gas Industry Got Away With It (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/•How-the-Leaded-Ga
• “Normal” Blood Lead Levels Can Be Toxic (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/Normal-Blood-Lead-
• The Effects of Low-Level Lead Exposure in Adults (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/The-Effects-of-Low
Or cutting down on lead absorption:
• How to Lower Lead Levels with Diet: Thiamine, Fiber, Iron, Fat, Fasting? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/How-to-Lower-Lead-
• How to Lower Lead Levels with Diet: Breakfast, Whole Grains, Milk, Tofu? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/How-to-Lower-Lead-
• Best Foods for Lead Poisoning: Chlorella, Cilantro, Tomatoes, Moringa? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/Best-Foods-for-Lea
Next I wrap up with the topic with Can Vitamin C Help with Lead Poisoning? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/Can-Vitamin-C-Help and Yellow Bell Peppers for Male Infertility and Lead Poisoning? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/Yellow-Bell-Pepper
What else can garlic do? check out Cancer, Interrupted: Garlic & Flavonoids (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/cancer-interrupted and Inhibiting Platelet Activation with Garlic and Onions (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/inhibiting-platele
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/best-food-for-lead and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/best-food-for-lead. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscr....iption_center?add_us
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Icons created by Gan Khoon Lay, Thomas Helbig, Creative Stall and Xinh Studio from the Noun Project.
Image credit: Good Free Photos. Image has been modified
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/
• How to Survive a Pandemic: https://nutritionfacts.org/how....-to-survive-a-pandem
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/